Monday, October 21, 2013

Singapore Day 1

I know it's super duper late but I just really want to share with you guys my Singapore Travel that me and my family had last 3 months ago HAHAHA. This is really a suuuper backlog post. I'll be dividing it into 3 parts and it will be by day. And I would like to thank the people who helped this trip made possible.

On the first day we had a relax time, we were just strolling around the city from Chinatown then to Bugis Street and then Marina Bay. I really fell in-love right away of the place, Chinatown because of it's preserve culture and knowing Singapore is really a progressive type of a city. There's also a lot to love in Bugis Street, it's really a great shopping destination with it's cheap finds and fashionable items. It's actually our most visited place in Singapore, we just keep coming back there everyday of our trip. So I hope you'll enjoy browsing the pictures just as much I had fun in the whole trip. :)
















TOP: Bayo
HAT: H&M
SHADES: Forever 21
SHORTS: Next Jeans
WATCH: Tommy Hilfiger
RING: Accessorize
HAIR TIE: Goody
BAG: Kipling
SHOES: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment