Friday, December 21, 2012

One Night

Last month, yes I know it's a quite a while to be posting these photos but it's because the photographers took them a long time to edit these photos. hehe. So anyways, yes last month it is, my most favorite cousin in the whole wide WORLD, Chin celebrated her 18th birthday. I was jumping with joy when my mom told that I would be going to Bohol again. I was there in Bohol to celebrate it with her and with our family and friends. The party was held in an extravagant resort in Panglao, Bohol. And of course stay tuned for those photos. So hope you guys like my outfit. :)

 


Chin's flowers. :)



 

Photos by creative|mania

 

TOP: Mags
HEADBAND: Accessorize
ARM PARTY: Mixed Berry
BAG: Accessorize
INNER SKIRT: Muffin Clothing
MULLET SKIRT: Designed by Flaura
SHOES: Finickee

2 comments:

  1. Love the mullet skirt! It's so pretty!

    I'm your new follower. Hope you follow back :)

    joreinatriestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joreina. :) Followed you back already and fanned you too on lookbook. I love your style. Hope you could fan me back. Thanks :)

      Delete